www.virgingaming.com

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Out of warranty?! Need Your Xbox 360 Fixed?!

      If anyone is in need of Xbox 360 repairs I will be glad to help you.  Depending on where you live and what the problem is I'll charge anywhere between 40-80 dollars. 
    
     The biggest problem with sending your xbox 360 back to the manufacturer is that you have to wait a month or more to start playing again on top of paying 90+ dollars. 

      If you decide to use me for the repairs I most likely will be able to fix your xbox with in 24 hours of me receiving it. Which means your that much closer to playing your xbox. The only way it will take longer is if I need to order new parts, at that point I would inform you about the delay and give you an estimated completion date.

      For a lesser fee I can give you step by step instructions on how to fix your xbox yourself.  This is of course will be at your own risk and I do not recommend it, but if you you feel your tech savy enough I won't stop ya.


       Cheers!
                 Matt



        If your interested in getting your Xbox 360 fixed contact me at mattvandenberg@gmail.com with a brief disciption of the problem. 




FYI.... I will not accept payment until the Xbox 360 console is fixed

No comments:

Post a Comment